LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KARK) — A state representative has tested positive for the coronavirus.
According to the spokesperson for the Arkansas House of Representatives, St. Rep. Reginald Murdock (D-District 48) has tested positive for COVID-19.
Murdock is in his fifth term in the Arkansas House of Representatives and represents parts of Lee and St. Francis counties.
According to the Arkansas House website, Rep. Murdock served in the 92nd General Assembly as vice-chair of the House Education Committee and also serves on the Arkansas Legislative Council, Joint Performance Review Committee and the House Insurance & Commerce Committee.
- Grambling kicks off their football season against Deion Sanders and Jackson State University
- NBC 10’s Bode Brooks to host candidate forum show
- City of Monroe children’s dental health event
- Louisiana man accused of shooting two dogs, killing one
- Simmons Sporting Goods hosts the 32nd annual “Big Buck Contest”; More than 3,800 bucks entered