(KARK) – Flu activity is reported as high in the U.S. by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and it’s expected to remain so for weeks.
According to the CDC website, 173.3 million doses of flu vaccine have been distributed this season.
Here are some important links to what you need to know about flu.
- EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Matt Flynn talks LSU’s Season Opener
- Week 3 Cheat Sheet: Can Saints create big plays?
- Hurricane Laura clean up efforts continue
- GOP expecting Trump to tap Barrett for Supreme Court
- Feds: Relax protections for woodpecker endangered since 1970