(CNN) – (12/24/19) December 24th isn’t just the day before Christmas.
It’s also national eggnog day!
The origin of this day is not known — but eggnog is a traditional holiday beverage also known as milk punch.
Many people either love it or hate it.
If you aren’t familiar with eggnog, it’s a sweet drink made with milk, cream, sugar, spices, whipped eggs, and sometimes liquor.
If you don’t care for the drink itself, try eggnog cookies, pudding or eggnog flavored ice cream.
- High court blocks NY virus limits on houses of worship
- NEW South Franklin Catfish Festival set for May 1, 2021, in Wisner
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America