UPDATE: MONROE, La. – (12/18/19) We’ve just received word that the lighted Coca-Cola Truck WILL be able to make it afterall!
It will be damaged, but it WILL be at The Biedenharn Museum and Gardens of Monroe along with Santa, the Coke Polar Bear, a huggable coke machine, the Christmas Train, decorated home, entertainment, and refreshments tomorrow, Wednesday December 18, from 5-8pm!
Keep in mind: THIS EVENT IS FREE! Come one, come all!
MONROE, La. (12/17/2019) — The show must go on, says the folks at the Biendenharn Museum. On their Facebook page, they say the Coca-Cola Christmas truck was damaged during severe storms yesterday in Alexandria.
While the truck won’t be there, their open house event will still go on as planned from 5 pm to 8 pm on Wednesday December 18, 2019.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- #5 LSU Gymnastics tops #6 Arkansas in SEC Opener