UPDATE: MONROE, La. – (12/18/19) We’ve just received word that the lighted Coca-Cola Truck WILL be able to make it afterall!
It will be damaged, but it WILL be at The Biedenharn Museum and Gardens of Monroe along with Santa, the Coke Polar Bear, a huggable coke machine, the Christmas Train, decorated home, entertainment, and refreshments tomorrow, Wednesday December 18, from 5-8pm!
Keep in mind: THIS EVENT IS FREE! Come one, come all!
MONROE, La. (12/17/2019) — The show must go on, says the folks at the Biendenharn Museum. On their Facebook page, they say the Coca-Cola Christmas truck was damaged during severe storms yesterday in Alexandria.
While the truck won’t be there, their open house event will still go on as planned from 5 pm to 8 pm on Wednesday December 18, 2019.
- Trump outlines preferred policies if GOP retakes Congress in CPAC speech
- Democrats fail to overrule parliamentarian on insulin price cap as GOP votes no
- Fourth set of human remains discovered at Lake Mead since May
- ‘Luna’ is the most popular dog name in 35 states, according to a new study
- Coyotes are here to stay in North American cities – here’s how to appreciate them from a distance