CALHOUN, La. (The News Star) – (11/22/19) Our partners at The News Star report that the Candy Cane Lane drive-thru Christmas light park in Calhoun is flipping on the lights on tonight.
The park will welcome guests starting on Nov. 22 and stay open through New Year’s Eve. Hours of operation are from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Amy Hanson said some new elements have been incorporated into the Christmas light drive-thru to provide surprises for repeat customers, and old favorites will be displayed.
Candy Cane Lane features over one million Christmas lights suspended from trees, strung on displays of popular cartoon and Christmas figures and formed into two light tunnels stretching over 100 feet each.
- Diehl: Eli Manning is a no-doubt Hall of Fame quarterback
- ‘Smash and grab bandits’ arrested in Evangeline Parish
- Mahomes’ agent Leigh Steinberg discusses how he succeeds with closed-door NFL negotiations
- Ready For The Spotlight: Dog Battling Cancer To Star In Super Bowl Ad
- LSU Women’s Hoops On The Road At Florida