CALHOUN, La. (The News Star) – (11/22/19) Our partners at The News Star report that the Candy Cane Lane drive-thru Christmas light park in Calhoun is flipping on the lights on tonight.
The park will welcome guests starting on Nov. 22 and stay open through New Year’s Eve. Hours of operation are from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Amy Hanson said some new elements have been incorporated into the Christmas light drive-thru to provide surprises for repeat customers, and old favorites will be displayed.
Candy Cane Lane features over one million Christmas lights suspended from trees, strung on displays of popular cartoon and Christmas figures and formed into two light tunnels stretching over 100 feet each.
- Orgeron: LSU star defender Stingley expected back vs Vandy
- Ethics experts see national security concern in Trump’s debt
- Coronavirus surge: When will the fall COVID-19 spike hit?
- Barrett tied to faith group ex-members say subjugates women
- Worldwide death toll from coronavirus eclipses 1 million