CALHOUN, La. (The News Star) – (11/22/19) Our partners at The News Star report that the Candy Cane Lane drive-thru Christmas light park in Calhoun is flipping on the lights on tonight.
The park will welcome guests starting on Nov. 22 and stay open through New Year’s Eve. Hours of operation are from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Amy Hanson said some new elements have been incorporated into the Christmas light drive-thru to provide surprises for repeat customers, and old favorites will be displayed.
Candy Cane Lane features over one million Christmas lights suspended from trees, strung on displays of popular cartoon and Christmas figures and formed into two light tunnels stretching over 100 feet each.
- Man once accused of grave theft named culprit of statue vandalism
- GRAPHIC DETAILS: Woman speaks out after receiving graphic texts from delivery driver
- Saints and Colts meet on MNF 10 years after New Orleans Super Bowl XLIV victory season
- Regulators to set up 3-digit suicide hotline number like 911
- Chipotle spreads holiday cheer by offering free burritos this week