(NBC News) – (11/27/19) Thanksgiving hasn’t arrived yet, but Black Friday is already here.
What was once a one-day shopping binge has turned into weeks of special deals.
165 million shoppers will break out their wallets in the five days around Thanksgiving, and increasingly they’re logging on rather than lining up.
Discounts are already live on electronics from Target and game consoles from Walmart, and Amazon is rolling out new deals each day on its Black Friday page.
Still, finding the best deal isn’t always easy…and experts say careful shopping pays off.
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, July 12th
- Sheriff: 3 jailed and charged with child abuse in one of the “worst cases” ever
- Ruston Defensive Coordinator, Kyle Williams, finishes second in Lake Tahoe’s American Century Championship
- Unrestrained Driver Killed in Vernon Parish Crash
- Monroe Mayor and Mayor-Elect look ahead to the future