WEST MONROE, La. — Just like many hospitals around the country, Glenwood Regional Medical Center is facing a blood shortage due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In order to combat that shortage, Glenwood will be holding an emergency blood drive on Wednesday, April 1, 2020, and is even incentivizing potential donors by giving a T-shirt, Chick-Fil-A sandwich card, and a Chick-Fil-A cookie to all who donate.
The blood drive will be held at the Glenwood Medical Mall from 1 PM – 6 PM on Wednesday. Donors are asked to use the #5 entrance (south end facing the public library).
- ULM looks to avoid sweep against the lady red wolves of Arkansas State
- Louisiana Tech looking to sweep the road runners of UTSA
- ULM adds Warhawk alum, Alonzo Hampton, to Terry Bowden’s staff as Assistant Head Coach
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration