NEW ORLEANS, La. (WVLA) – (1/8/20) Saints coach Sean Payton and players who’ve been in New Orleans a few years have endured a cruel kind of three-peat.
Three seasons running have ended with playoff loses in which the decisive points were scored on the final play.
The latest loss came Sunday in overtime against Minnesota.
- Monroe man arrested, charged with First Degree Rape
- Blood drive scheduled for woman injured in Lafayette plane crash
- Newsfeed Now for January 17: Impeachment trial preparations; Chiefs fan gets Andy Reid tattoo
- City of Monroe announces closures for MLK Holiday
- Louisiana woman arrested after purportedly striking intellectually disabled person with broom