NEW ORLEANS, La. (WVLA) – (1/8/20) Saints coach Sean Payton and players who’ve been in New Orleans a few years have endured a cruel kind of three-peat.
Three seasons running have ended with playoff loses in which the decisive points were scored on the final play.
The latest loss came Sunday in overtime against Minnesota.
- No local jury for Mississippi man’s trial in police killing
- Analysis: Public health officials under strain amid pandemic
- Cassidy: COVID-19 relief bill not a stimulus bill
- Judge dismisses criminal counts in Missouri duck boat deaths
- Georgia runoff elections get attention from current, former White House residents