BATON ROUGE, La. (NBC Local 33)(Fox 44) – Super Bowl LIV is around the corner with many ads being unveiled ahead of time, one including two of the New Orleans Saints’ best players.
In a Twitter post on the organization’s page, it shows a 15 second commercial featuring running back Alvin Kamara and quarterback Drew Brees in a Mardi Gras setting.
Kamara is seen running through a parade crowd, even taking out revelers before tossing it to Brees on a float, who then throws it.
Check out the ad below:
- Indiana: Professor suspended after calling police on student that refused to switch seats
- Texas: Failed building demolition creates ‘leaning tower of Dallas’
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, February 18th
- Massachusetts: Vandals paint Plymouth Rock with red graffiti
- The Boy Scouts of America files for bankruptcy amid a multitude of sexual abuse lawsuits