BATON ROUGE, La. (NBC Local 33)(Fox 44) – Super Bowl LIV is around the corner with many ads being unveiled ahead of time, one including two of the New Orleans Saints’ best players.
In a Twitter post on the organization’s page, it shows a 15 second commercial featuring running back Alvin Kamara and quarterback Drew Brees in a Mardi Gras setting.
Kamara is seen running through a parade crowd, even taking out revelers before tossing it to Brees on a float, who then throws it.
Check out the ad below:
- University of Louisiana Monroe students start petition to rename building on campus
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system
- Hurricane Zeta hits Louisiana with flooding, power outages
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?
- Space Force General David Thompson tests positive for the coronavirus