BATON ROUGE, La. (NBC Local 33)(Fox 44) – Super Bowl LIV is around the corner with many ads being unveiled ahead of time, one including two of the New Orleans Saints’ best players.
In a Twitter post on the organization’s page, it shows a 15 second commercial featuring running back Alvin Kamara and quarterback Drew Brees in a Mardi Gras setting.
Kamara is seen running through a parade crowd, even taking out revelers before tossing it to Brees on a float, who then throws it.
Check out the ad below:
- Louisiana Tech’s Parker Bates earns Collegiate Baseball’s All-American honors
- Senior Night: Dodson’s Seth Owens
- Alcohol sales increased in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic
- Officials respond to Memorial Day spike in Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations
- Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles reopens locations for limited services