NEW ORLEANS, La. (WGNO) – (12/27/19) Wide receiver Antonio Brown is in New Orleans visiting with the Saints this morning, according to reports.
NFL Insider Ian Rapoport tweeted the news just before 8 a.m.
The tweet includes a picture of a free agent waver contract with the Saints that Rapoport says Brown posted to Instagram.
Brown is not expected to play in 2019 unless investigations into rape and sexual assault allegations are cleared up, Rapoport said.
What this development may mean for the Saints as they look forward to the post season remains unclear.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Wednesday, September 23rd
- Doctor sentenced to 23 years for recording minor patients on video, posting child pornography to social media
- Hunter killed by a grizzly bear in Alaskan national park
- Shreveport man sentenced to 19 years in federal prison
- Town of Tullos issues system wide boil advisory