(NBC) – It’s a staple of the holiday season and “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” receives the song and dance treatment on NBC with “The Grinch Musical.”
Former “Glee” star Matthew Morrison gets to don the green makeup for the title role.
He’d been largely housebound with family during the pandemic but spent about a month in London rehearsing to film the production.
“It was so much fun,” said Morrison. “It was a lot of hard work, and a character I don’t typically play. But I don’t know, it felt very… dangerous, terrifying and liberating all at the same time.”
“The Grinch Musical” airs tonight at 7 p.m. on NBC 10.
- ‘American Rescue’: Where Louisiana congressmen stand on Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan
- Newsfeed Now: Dead cat left in parking lot of Chinese American butcher’s shop; Ballet student goes viral on TikTok
- Destination Louisiane: Shreveport Aquarium
- GOHSEP offering assistance in completing damage survey following wintry weather event
- Amid pandemic, flu all but disappears in US