UNION COUNTY, Ar. — The Union County Election Commission is seeking people to help work the polls during the 2020 Primary and General Elections.
There are certain requirements to qualify that include being a qualified elector, a resident of Union County, and attending at least one training session.
According to the Election Commission, the training sessions will be held on Thursday, January 30, 2020, and Thursday, February 6, 2020. Both sessions will be held on the second floor of the Simmons Bank on Grove Street.
For more information on becoming a poll worker, call the Union County Clerk’s office at 870-864-1910.
- Despite career night from Self, ULM women’s basketball unable to stop Coastal Carolina
- Bulldogs see double digit lead disappear in final minutes, drop overtime game to Western Kentucky
- Warhawks limited to 36 percent shooting in Thursday loss to UALR; Efretuei recorded a double-double in the defeat
- Roundball Roundup: Girls quarterfinal round edition, several from Louisiana and Arkansas advance
- See how residents and the parish jail are getting by as water crisis continues in Tallulah