WEST MONROE, La. – Authorities say a Woodlawn Elementary teacher has been arrested, accused of juvenile cruelty.
According to officials, they have arrested a 2nd grade teacher, Brandy Bostick, after she allegedly became upset with a 7-year-old male student and struck him in the back of the head with her open hand.
According to the child’s mother, later that same night he told his mother that he had a ringing in his ears and developed a headache due to the incident.
The arrest report says Bostick told the child’s mother that she struck the juvenile student two other times, once with a rolled piece of paper and once with a manilla style testing folder.
We will update this article as we receive more information.
- City of Tallulah still experiencing water leaks
- Eye on Scams: ‘You missed jury duty’ scam preys on fears
- Morning Forecast – Thursday, February 27th
- School bus driver sentenced to 10 years for crash that killed a fifth grader and a teacher
- A celestial phenomenon will happen between Venus and the moon Thursday night, according to NASA