UPDATE: RAPIDES PARISH, La. (AP) – (1/22/20) Two men accused in the fatal shooting of a Louisiana teenager have been arrested days after his death.
News outlets report 19-year-olds George Bobb IV and McClellan Molo were taken into custody in Rapides Parish on Tuesday night.
They were transported to Jeanerette to face second-degree murder charges.
Seventeen-year-old Kendall Thompson Jr. was shot and killed Friday.
Two other suspects had been arrested over the weekend.
It’s unclear whether any of the suspects had attorneys who could comment on their behalf.
Thompson was a junior firefighter in St. Mary Parish before his death.
JEANERETTE, La. (KLFY) — (1/18/20) Two men were arrested overnight in the Friday night (Jan. 17) shooting murder of a 17-year-old.
Rondrick Grant, 21, was arrested on a charge of second-degree murder. Travlon Dauphine, 20, was arrested on a charge of accessory after the fact of second-degree murder.
The victim, 17-year-old Kendall Thompson, Jr., leaves behind one son. He was shot near the intersection of Martin Luther King Drive and Guiberteau Street.
Jeanerette City Marshal Fernest “Pacman” Martin said more arrests are pending in the case, which remains under investigation.
- Missouri residents calling for resignation of prosecutor after convicted child molesters sentenced to probation
- Louisiana man arrested after allegedly traveling to parishes to have sex with teen
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- WATCH: West Monroe Police help local boy celebrate his 8th birthday
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 236 new cases, 15 new deaths on Monday