WEST MONROE, La. – An investigation by Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Investigators of recent business burglaries on Franklin Drive in West Monroe has led to the arrest of two suspects and the recovery of part of the stolen material.
Brandon Berkley and Amanda Oliveaux have been arrested for burglarizing the business, taking metal in the form of aluminum, truck rims, battery box lids and other metal items and then selling for scrap.
Berkley has been booked into OCC on three counts of Simple Burglary, one count of Resisting Arrest and one count of Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle.
Oliveaux has been booked on one count of Simple Burglary and one count of Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle.
The investigation is ongoing.
- High court blocks NY virus limits on houses of worship
- NEW South Franklin Catfish Festival set for May 1, 2021, in Wisner
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America