DOWNSVILLE, La. (Press Release) – (12/24/19) UPSO Detectives are currently investigating a major Aggravated residential burglary that occurred during Sunday night/ Monday morning between midnight and 5am at a residence on James Roberts Road in Downsville, La.
During this burglary over a dozen firearms, jewelry and other items were stolen.
Also stolen was a 2003 Chevy S-10, Red and Grey in color. If you have any information on this burglary, please contact Crime Stoppers of Union Parish. A cash reward will be offered.
You may also submit your tips online or Facebook.
- High court blocks NY virus limits on houses of worship
- NEW South Franklin Catfish Festival set for May 1, 2021, in Wisner
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America