WEST MONROE, La. — Officials with the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office say they have arrested a suspect in the death investigation of Jarret Ranel which occurred on August 29, 2020.
The investigation was related to a shooting in the 200 block of Lilac Street in West Monroe.
Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Investigators have arrested Orie Fuller on the charge of 1 count of 2nd Degree Murder.
Fuller has been booked into OCC on the charges.
- High court blocks NY virus limits on houses of worship
- NEW South Franklin Catfish Festival set for May 1, 2021, in Wisner
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America