SULPHUR, La. (AP) – (1/22/20) A Louisiana woman has been arrested on rape charges after authorities say Instagram conversations revealed inappropriate sexual contact with young children.
News outlets reported Tuesday that 18-year-old Lakien D. Perry, of Sulphur, was charged with seven counts of first-degree rape, 20 counts of sexual battery and pornography involving a juvenile.
Officials say Perry provided a live video feed of her having inappropriate sexual contact with a 5-year-old boy.
The sheriff’s office says Perry also had inappropriate sexual contact with a 3-year-old girl.
- Morning Forecast – Tuesday, February 25th
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, February 25th
- Congressional candidate suspends his campaign after suffering drug overdose
- Five hikers rescued after trek to ‘Into the Wild’ bus
- Gunman kills one, then wounded by officer in community center shooting