SULPHUR, La. (AP) – (1/22/20) A Louisiana woman has been arrested on rape charges after authorities say Instagram conversations revealed inappropriate sexual contact with young children.
News outlets reported Tuesday that 18-year-old Lakien D. Perry, of Sulphur, was charged with seven counts of first-degree rape, 20 counts of sexual battery and pornography involving a juvenile.
Officials say Perry provided a live video feed of her having inappropriate sexual contact with a 5-year-old boy.
The sheriff’s office says Perry also had inappropriate sexual contact with a 3-year-old girl.
- Philippine President Duterte says he can be held responsible for drug killings
- Jacinda Ardern wins second term as New Zealand’s Prime Minister in landslide election
- Record-setting Cameron Peak wildfire consumes more than 200,000 acres in Colorado
- The New Yorker suspends Jeffrey Toobin after he reportedly exposed himself on Zoom call
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, October 20th