UPDATE: RUSTON, La. — The Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s Office has arrested the suspect wanted in a kidnapping case.
19-year-old Jevon Monroe was booked into the Lincoln Parish Detention Center on Thursday, October 8, just after noon.
Monroe is being held on a $500,000 bond.
ORIGINAL: RUSTON, La. — Authorities with the Ruston Police Department are requesting assistance locating Jevon Monroe (19).
Officials say Monroe is wanted for 4 counts of Aggravated Kidnapping as well as Armed Robbery.
Detectives are requesting anyone with information regarding Monroe’s whereabouts to contact the Ruston Police Department Criminal Investigative Division at 318-255-4141 or CrimeStoppers of Lincoln Parish.
CrimeStopper information can be given in several ways; either by calling 318-255-1111, text a tip to “TIP515 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637), or submit a tip online at www.rustonlincolncrimestoppers.com.
- Thousands of Hong Kongers locked down to contain coronavirus
- LPSO investigating rash of nighttime burglaries at Le Triomphe
- Mississippi eases some education mandates amid pandemic
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez responds to arrest of Capitol riot suspect who allegedly said ‘Assassinate AOC’
- Louisiana congressional candidate registration period ends