UPDATE: (03/02/2020) OUACHITA PARISH, La. — A Rayville man wanted for attempted First Degree Murder in Richland Parish has been captured by Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Deputies.
According to arrest reports, Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Deputies learned on Sunday, March 1, 2020, that 52-year-old William Johnson was at a home in the 200 block of Pierce Drive. Johnson was arrested without incident and taken to the Ouachita Correctional Center.
On Monday, March 2, 2020, Johnson was released from the Ouachita Correctional Center and into the custody of the Richland Parish Sheriff’s Office. Johnson has since been booked into the Richland Parish Detention Center on the following charges:
- Attempted First Degree Murder (2 Counts)
- Home Invasion
Johnson’s bond has been set at $1,150,000.
ORIGINAL: (02/27/2020) RICHLAND PARISH, La. — According to the Richland Parish Sheriff’s Office, they are searching for William “Chucky” Johnson who is wanted on two counts of Attempted First Degree Murder and one count of Home Invasion.
If anyone has information regarding his whereabouts, you’re asked to please contact the Richland Parish Sheriff’s Office at (318)728-2071 or North Delta Crime Stoppers at (318)388-CASH.
Your information remains confidential and you could receive a reward for tips leading to Johnson’s arrest.
- Democrats fail to overrule parliamentarian on insulin price cap as GOP votes no
- Fourth set of human remains discovered at Lake Mead since May
- ‘Luna’ is the most popular dog name in 35 states, according to a new study
- Coyotes are here to stay in North American cities – here’s how to appreciate them from a distance
- Hundreds trapped by floods at Death Valley finally able to leave