VERMILLION PARISH, La. (AP) – (1/29/20) The principal of a high school in Louisiana is accused of driving while intoxicated and crashing into three vehicles.
News outlets report 55-year-old Ralph Thibodeaux broke one of the wheels off his own vehicle in one of the crashes before being arrested in Vermillion Parish over the weekend.
He is the principal at W.D. & Mary Baker Smith Career Center in Lafayette. He was jailed and charged but has since bonded out.
The school system says it cannot comment on his status with the district since the arrest because it’s a personnel matter.
It’s unclear whether he had an attorney who could speak for him.
- Newgarden wins IndyCar finale but can’t deny Dixon sixth title
- Fish & Game Forecast – Monday, October 26th
- Lawyers say they can’t find the parents of 545 migrant children separated by Trump administration
- Halloween goes on at the White House, with a few twists
- Pence to keep up travel despite contact with infected aides