BATON ROUGE, La. – (12/18/19) Police have charged a man with sexually battering people who were working out at a Louisiana State University campus recreation center.
Documents obtained by news outlets say officers were called to the gym on Monday where a person reported a man pressed his genitals against a victim as they were working out.
A second person told police they witnessed him do the same to someone using a weight machine.
Police charged Darren Brewton with two counts of sexual battery.
Investigators say video corroborated the accounts, and officers tracked Brewton down because he presented identification to get into the building.
- How much do tickets to Super Bowl LV in Tampa cost right now?
- NFC Matchups: Where else to start but Brady and Rodgers?
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Tickets for the 19th Annual St. Jude Dream Home are on sale now! Get yours today!
- Schumer: Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8