ALEXANDRIA, La. (KLFY) – A 23-year-old Alexandria man is accused of first degree rape charges involving a child victim.
According to the Rapides Parish Sheriff’s Office, on Feb. 20, 2020, deputies were called to a home in the Tioga area in reference to an alleged rape involving a 4-year-old victim.
Detectives interviewed witnesses while crime scene investigators processed the scene for evidence, the sheriff’s office said.
Garrett Sillavan was identified as the suspect from witness interviews and exams of the victim at the Rapides Children’s Advocacy Center.
Sillavan was taken into custody without incident. He is being held in lieu of posting a $500,000.00 bond.
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Recruit of the Week – Leaving his own legacy