MONROE, La. — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office has added two Monroe men to their most wanted list.
19-year-old Michael Goins is wanted for one count of Armed Robbery and one count of Attempted Second Degree Murder.
OPSO believes that Goins is possible in the Oak Manor Apartments area of Monroe.
23-year-old Joe Lowery is wanted for the following charges:
- Second Degree Battery
- Aggravated Assault with a Firearm & Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
- Probation Violation
- Failure to Appear (3)
OPSO says that Lowery’s last known address is Marx Street in Monroe, but they believe he is possibly in the Dallas, Texas area.
If you have any information on either of the two men pictured above, please call the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office at 318-329-1200.
- Lieutenant Governor Nungesser announces re-opening of Louisiana Welcome Centers and State Library under recommended Phase 2 guidelines
- Exclusive poll shows support for George Floyd protests, disapproval of Trump’s response
- Dead zone prediction: Larger than average; not near record
- Cinema chain AMC warns it may not survive the pandemic
- Charges for 3 officers involved in Floyd’s death