CALHOUN, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Deputies are still investigating a shooting that happened on April 19, 2020.
According to OPSO, deputies were called to a home on Richard Linder Road in Calhoun where they found a woman shot in a home.
Deputies say they have identified the victim as Amanda Aldridge. According to investigators, they have interviewed several people, checked all the information leads, but they have not made an arrest at this time.
Investigators are urging those who may have any information that could help to call Lt. Miranda Rogers at 318-324-2669 or Crime Stoppers of North Delta at 318-388-2274.
CALHOUN, La. (KTVE/KARD)(April 20, 2020 11:02 a.m.) — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating a Sunday night shooting that killed one woman.
According to police, deputies responded to a reported shooting in the 500 block of Richard Linder Road at approximately 6:30 PM.
Deputies found a female victim dead at the scene. Her identity is not being released at this time.
The circumstances of the shooting are under investigation and police are awaiting the results of an autopsy.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- GSU drops road tilt against Houston
- Max effort: Defense, Johnson carry LSU to 35-7 lead over Central Michigan at the break
- LIVE BLOG: ULM looks to find some offense against Deion Sanders and Jackson State
- Trickle of protesters at DC rally outnumbered by media, police
- Frenchman’s Bend hosted its 15th Annual Monroe Chamber of Commerce Golf Classic that included some familiar faces from the KTVE/KARD family