UPDATE: MONROE, La. (3:05 PM) — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office has identified the suspect in a recent case of a fraudulent use of a stolen debit card.
They say that the investigation is still ongoing.
We will update this article as more information becomes available.
ORIGINAL: MONROE, La. (10:14 AM) — Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office Investigators are currently investigating a recent fraudulent use of a stolen debit card at two local stores.
Investigators say that the stolen card was used at a grocery store on LA Highway 139 in Swartz and at a convenience store on U.S. Highway 80 in Monroe.
The suspect is shown in the above surveillance camera photos and investigators say he may be traveling in a white smaller SUV, possibly a Ford Escape.
If you know who this is or have any information about the case, please call the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office at 318-329-1200.
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
- Mississippi bans abortion based on race, sex, genetic issues
- NASCAR driver to debut ‘Trump 2020’ race car at Brickyard 400
- President Trump says he looks like the Lone Ranger in a mask, and likes it
- Newsfeed Now: Coronavirus concerns; Officers rescue dog from storm drain