BATON ROUGE, LA (WVLA/WGMB) – (12/13/19) Baton Rouge rapper Kentrell Gaulden known as NBA Youngboy appeared in court this morning.
This probation stems from a 2016 drive-by shooting incident where Gaulden was charged with aggravated assault with a firearm. He was placed on a three year probation term and ordered to stay out of trouble.
Earlier this year, Youngboy was involved in a deadly shootout on a Florida Highway where an innocent was struck by a stray bullet.
A motion granted by the defense is what led to the probation term being revoked.
Gaulden will be placed on house arrest and will wear a monitoring device.
- Fake News: A look at what didn’t happen last week
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Matt Flynn talks LSU’s Season Opener
- Week 3 Cheat Sheet: Can Saints create big plays?