MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Monroe Police Department has arrested a man accused of raping a 15-year-old girl.
(Warning: The following details may be deemed too graphic by some readers. Reader discretion is advised.)
According to arrest reports, the victim told police that she came into contact with 49-year-old Gregory Turner at his home on South 4th Street in Monroe.
The victim says that Turner had her sneak into his bedroom through a window. The victim told police that Turner pulled down her pants and performed oral sex without her consent. She continued, stating that Turner then had non-consensual sex with her.
Detectives say that the victim’s description of the room and were evidence could be found matched with what they found during a search of Turner’s home. The victim also picked Turner out of a line-up of suspects.
Turner was booked into the Ouachita Correctional Center on the following charges:
- Third Degree Rape
- Oral Sexual Battery
- Failure to Appear (Warrant)
He is currently being held without bond.
- TODAY: La. lawmakers start 30-day special session on COVID-19 measures
- UPDATE: One person dead following Monday morning crash on I-20
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list
- How to watch the first presidential debate
- Newsfeed Now: California wildfires; South Park visits Denver