UNION PARISH, La. — (1/7/20) A Marion man has been arrested and charged with multiple felony counts after he was involved with a 13-year-old Downsville girl.
According to officials, 19-year-old Jessy Dean was arrested on Friday, January 3, and charged with the following:
- Molestation of a Juvenile ( 3 counts )
- Pornography involving Juveniles ( 4 counts )
- Indecent behavior with Juveniles ( 3 counts )
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Juvenile ( 4 counts )
The girl’s parents filed a complaint with on December 29, 2019, and through an investigation, detectives learned that the girl took her parent’s vehicle earlier that month and drove to Marion to meet with Dean at his home.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, the girl admitted to having sex with Dean and stated that they had been dating since July of 2019 when she was 12 years old.
Dean’s bail has been set at $285,000.
- Popular YouTuber says he fired ‘warning shot’ after man showed up at his door in Arkansas
- Family of Botham Jean honors his memory in Dallas
- Biden releases 2019 tax returns ahead of debate
- Wellspring Alliance for Families awarded $300K in federal funds for family violence prevention
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: Governor Hutchinson, state officials discuss White House report, cases in schools