BELLA VISTA, Ark. (AP) – A Missouri man has been charged with fatally shooting an Arkansas man while getting a ride home from a party and then forcing two other people in the vehicle to dump the body along a rural road.
Twenty-five-year-old Henry Bridgeford, of Noel, is jailed without bond after he was charged Friday with first-degree murder charge in the death of 22-year-old Christian Zigmunt, of Bella Vista, Arkansas.
Bridgeford also is charged with armed criminal action and two counts of kidnapping.
No attorney is listed for him in online court records.
- UPDATE: Summerfield Principal Arrested for Multiple Sex Crimes
- Study: Unemployment may be low, but many jobs don’t pay enough
- 70-year-old St. Martinville man arrested on aggravated crime against nature charge
- City council will discuss changing the names of two streets
- How farmers are dealing with the large amount of rainfall hitting the ArkLaMiss