BELLA VISTA, Ark. (AP) – A Missouri man has been charged with fatally shooting an Arkansas man while getting a ride home from a party and then forcing two other people in the vehicle to dump the body along a rural road.
Twenty-five-year-old Henry Bridgeford, of Noel, is jailed without bond after he was charged Friday with first-degree murder charge in the death of 22-year-old Christian Zigmunt, of Bella Vista, Arkansas.
Bridgeford also is charged with armed criminal action and two counts of kidnapping.
No attorney is listed for him in online court records.
- Family of Breonna Taylor and attorneys to address grand jury decision
- LIVE: Ginsburg is first woman to lie in state at US Capitol
- YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS: Sports betting will be on the November ballot; Decisions made parish by parish
- Murder parolee blows up room at Colorado hotel, gets shot by police, authorities say
- Coffee Mate to release line of coffee-flavored creamers