MONROE, La. — A man has been arrested after an Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Deputy witnessed him hit three parked vehicles on South Grand Street.
According to law enforcement, an OPSO Deputy was driving along South Grand Street when he witnessed a vehicle hit three parked cars. When the deputy tried to stop the vehicle the driver stopped, got out, and fled on foot.
The driver, now identified as Albert Seaberry, was caught after a brief chase.
Seaberry will be booked into the Ouachita Correctional Center on the following charges:
- Driving Under the Influence
- Careless Operation( 3 counts)
- Hit and Run (3 counts)
- Driving Under Suspension
- Resisting an Officer
- Aggravated Obstruction of Public Highway
- Possession of CDS
(NOTE: The mugshot used in this article is from a previous arrest on August 24, 2018.)
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- More than 100 staff, teachers and students in Sterlington in quarantine after COVID exposure
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- Morehouse man killed in wreck involving an 18-wheeler