SABINE PARISH, La. (AP) – (12/15/19) A north Louisiana husband and wife have been indicted on child rape charges stemming from their arrests this summer.
Sabine Parish District Attorney Don Burkett tells local news outlets that the indictments were handed up Thursday.
Dustin Lee Crow faces six counts of first-degree rape and Samantha Crow faces three counts of first-degree rape.
Both are 30-year-old Noble residents. Prosecutors have separately filed criminal charges including multiple counts of indecent behavior with juveniles and sexual battery.
The alleged victims are younger than 13. The couple also faces child pornography charges in federal court in Shreveport.
- Virus death toll in China rises as US prepares evacuation
- Human remains and evidence in missing person case found during Prairie County investigation
- Terry Bradshaw considers Super Bowl ‘very easy to do,’ won’t approach it differently
- Trailblazing 49ers assistant has roots in Chiefs Kingdom
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping