JEFF DAVIS PARISH, La. (KLFY) – (1/10/20) On January 9, 2020, Deputies arrested a registered sex offender for failure to register and report new residence.
54-year-old Glen Dale Doucet, Jr. of Jennings was arrested on warrants for parole violation and failure to register new residence address.
According to officials, on December 16, state probation and parole officers attempted to serve a warrant on Doucet at his residence at 1115 Clara street, Jennings. They say Doucet fled on foot and stayed away from the residence.
Deputies obtained a warrant for failure to register after the three day limit required by law when Doucet didn’t return to the residence and didn’t report in to authorities.
- Georgia: An eight year old girl and her friends took over a Target store for her birthday
- Texas: Man found guilty of murder exonerated by computer algorithm
- Fish & Game Forecast – Monday, February 17th
- Ohio: A stuntwoman and her husband die in shootout after ambushing her ex
- Missouri: Two former volleyball stars and their daughters die in fatal crash