CALHOUN, La. (Press Release) – Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Investigators are currently conducting a Cruelty to Animals investigation involving a horse in Calhoun.
The horse was severely injured requiring it be euthanized.
Anyone with any information regarding the injury to the animal is asked to contact the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office at 318-329-1200 or Crime Stoppers of North Delta at 318-388-2274.
This is an ongoing investigation and we will update this article as we receive more information.
- China threatens retaliation after new U.S. arms sale to Taiwan
- Morning Forecast – Thursday, October 22nd
- Hundreds ordered to evacuate as Colorado wildfire rages
- First arrests made in push to reduce Covid-19 unemployment fraud in Louisiana
- Peter Madsen, Danish inventor convicted of killing journalist Kim Wall, recaptured after prison break