EL DORADO, Ar. — A Thursday night shooting in El Dorado has resulted in one person being injured and one person being taken into custody.
According to El Dorado Police, they were called to a shooting at the East Manor Apartments on Thursday night around 8:30 PM.
Details are limited but they say that a 20-year-old female was found with a gun shot wound. They say that the victim is stable.
A 17-year-old was taken into custody last night and is currently awaiting his first court appearance.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Office Depot building in El Dorado will be the new site for a cancer center
- Congress scrambles to avoid government shutdown
- Bipartisan lawmakers push $908B pandemic relief bill
- Congress hears from Mnuchin, Powell as CARES Act nears expiration