BOSSIER CITY, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – (12/18/19) A Bossier man behind bars and facing multiple charges, accused of sending sexually explicit messages to a child.
According to the Bossier City Police Department, 29-year-old Troy Wade Moses has been charged with indecent behavior with a juvenile, pornography involving a juvenile, and computer solicitation for sexual purposes.
Police say an investigation was prompted by a complaint against Moses in April of 2018. During the course of the investigation, Bossier detectives say they were able to find evidence of Moses sending illicit messages to an under-aged teen.
Moses is booked in the Bossier Maximum-Security facility on an $80,000 bond.
- HBO is reportedly developing a ‘Harry Potter’ TV series
- Inspector general probes if Justice Department officials tried to overturn election results
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up
- Live: White House holds briefing as Biden plans to boost US manufacturers
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 2,075 new cases, 25 new deaths on Monday