GEISMAR, La. (BRPROUD) – A 31-year-old man is behind bars in connection with the accidental shooting of a six-year-old at a Family Dollar in Ascension Parish.
Arthur Robertson has been in the Ascension Parish Jail since November 3 and is facing these charges:
- Contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile
- Illegal use of a controlled substance in presence of a juvenile
- Improper supervision of a minor by parent
- Possession of marijuana
APSO says this stems “from an October 1 case where Robertson’s six-year-old was accidentally shot by a three-year-old sibling.”
Robertson’s bond is set at $3,500.
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Football Friday Night: First round matchups in Louisiana; third round in Arkansas
- ‘You can shop and be safe in your own hometown,’ Small businesses urge support during this holiday season
- Pandemic not stopping Black Friday shoppers
- Beast of the Week: Trio of MAIS Champions