RICHLAND PARISH, La. — Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Richland Parish Police Jury has decided to completely close RPPJ office and maintenance barns.
The closure will take effect on Thursday, March 26, and will continue until Monday, April 13.
All public meetings of the police jury scheduled for April have been canceled or postponed until the governor’s order banning gatherings of 10 or more has been lifted.
- D’Arboone Woods upsets Jonesboro-Hodge on Homecoming
- BABY BAYOU CLASSIC FINAL: WOSSMAN 20 CARROLL 14
- Ouachita stuns West Monroe in Double Overtime; Rebels 100 game district winning streak lost
- UPDATE: Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s Office makes arrest in Peachland Mobile Home Park shooting
- Grambling State University host gun violence awareness walk