RICHLAND PARISH, La. — Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Richland Parish Police Jury has decided to completely close RPPJ office and maintenance barns.
The closure will take effect on Thursday, March 26, and will continue until Monday, April 13.
All public meetings of the police jury scheduled for April have been canceled or postponed until the governor’s order banning gatherings of 10 or more has been lifted.
- Children’s home adjusts to restrictions due to COVID-19; Foster Families needed
- South Arkansas Regional Health Center remains open for its clients
- “Meals to You” program keeps food on the table for Ouachita Parish students
- Democrats propose ways to oversee Trump administration’s response to COVID-19
- US Rep. Bill Huizenga hopes to give front liners tax relief