RICHLAND PARISH, La. — Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Richland Parish Police Jury has decided to completely close RPPJ office and maintenance barns.
The closure will take effect on Thursday, March 26, and will continue until Monday, April 13.
All public meetings of the police jury scheduled for April have been canceled or postponed until the governor’s order banning gatherings of 10 or more has been lifted.
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 2,167 new cases, 23 new deaths on Saturday
- New Lay’s flavored after beloved dishes at iconic American restaurants
- OSBI officials assisting investigation at zoo formerly owned by Joe Exotic
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July