WEST MONROE, La. — Today, the Ouachita Council on Aging and the West Ouachita Senior Center announced that they would be closed starting on Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
They both say that staff will be on hand to answer questions, but they will not have any group activities or meals at the centers.
Services including Meals on Wheels, Transportation, and Home Maker will continue as normal.
Also, the Senior Commodities Distribution set for March 31, 2020, has been canceled.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- #5 LSU Gymnastics tops #6 Arkansas in SEC Opener