SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – (11/16/19) Looking to spice up your Thanksgiving with easy, low carb, lower sodium dishes? Culinary dietitian and Skinny Louisiana founder Shelly Marie Redmond shares her favorite Thanksgiving day recipes.
Watch the video for the full artichoke dip, cranberry sauce and turkey recipe.
Redmon’ds new book, Skinny Louisiana in the Slow Cooker, is available for purchase at several local businesses. Click here to purchase it online. And, for more information, visit: www.skinnylouisiana.com
- Morning Forecast – Monday, July 6th
- Deep within flooded caves, researchers discover evidence of America’s first miners
- Tensions heat up in South China Sea as U.S. makes significant show of force
- Ennio Morricone, famous movie composer, dies at 91
- The disappearance of two high school seniors is still a mystery 32 years later