SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – (11/16/19) Looking to spice up your Thanksgiving with easy, low carb, lower sodium dishes? Culinary dietitian and Skinny Louisiana founder Shelly Marie Redmond shares her favorite Thanksgiving day recipes.
Watch the video for the full artichoke dip, cranberry sauce and turkey recipe.
Redmon’ds new book, Skinny Louisiana in the Slow Cooker, is available for purchase at several local businesses. Click here to purchase it online. And, for more information, visit: www.skinnylouisiana.com
- Video shows UPS driver brought to tears when entire town surprises him with thank you party
- By slimmest of margins, Senate takes up $1.9T relief bill
- Monroe man arrested for 4 different drug charges, disturbing the peace, and violating a protective order
- Ragin Cajun Classic Volleyball Tournament expected to help local economy
- ‘Miracle Girl’ goes home after spending 130 days at St. Francis due to the coronavirus