SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – (11/16/19) Looking to spice up your Thanksgiving with easy, low carb, lower sodium dishes? Culinary dietitian and Skinny Louisiana founder Shelly Marie Redmond shares her favorite Thanksgiving day recipes.
Watch the video for the full artichoke dip, cranberry sauce and turkey recipe.
Redmon’ds new book, Skinny Louisiana in the Slow Cooker, is available for purchase at several local businesses. Click here to purchase it online. And, for more information, visit: www.skinnylouisiana.com
- Florida school first in the world to use synthetic, man-made frogs for realistic dissections
- Chef Berthelot gets the Louisiana cuisine cooking in Atlanta
- Father pays nearly $7,000 in school lunch debt for elementary school kids
- Statements from Vice President and elected Florida representatives regarding the mass shooting at NAS Pensacola
- Downsville man dies after being struck by vehicle following crash in Lincoln Parish