SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – (11/16/19) Looking to spice up your Thanksgiving with easy, low carb, lower sodium dishes? Culinary dietitian and Skinny Louisiana founder Shelly Marie Redmond shares her favorite Thanksgiving day recipes.
Watch the video for the full artichoke dip, cranberry sauce and turkey recipe.
Redmon’ds new book, Skinny Louisiana in the Slow Cooker, is available for purchase at several local businesses. Click here to purchase it online. And, for more information, visit: www.skinnylouisiana.com
- Rodeo Finals at the Ike Hamilton Center start this weekend
- University of Louisiana Monroe students start petition to rename building on campus
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system
- Hurricane Zeta hits Louisiana with flooding, power outages
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?