UPDATE: MADISON PARISH, La. (2/7/2020) — The Walnut Bayou Water System has rescinded the system-wide boil advisory issued on February 4, 2020.
The water has been deemed safe for use by the Office of Public Health.
ORIGINAL: MADISON PARISH, La. (2/4/2020) — The Walnut Bayou Water System in Madison Parish has issued a system-wide boil advisory.
The advisory comes after the system started experiencing problems due to a blow out on a 12″ line.
All customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Hurricane Laura clean up efforts continue
- GOP expecting Trump to tap Barrett for Supreme Court
- Feds: Relax protections for woodpecker endangered since 1970
- Company to pay $60M for deceptive marketing with pelvic mesh
- Matt Flynn talks LSU vs Mike Leach, Miss St