UPDATE: (1/15/2020) MADISON PARISH, La. — The Walnut Bayou Water System has rescinded a boil advisory that was issued on January 9.
The water has been deemed safe for use by the Louisiana Department of Health.
ORIGINAL: (1/9/2020) MADISON PARISH, La. — The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a boil advisory for all of their customers after a 12″ line experienced a blow out, according to the water system.
All customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Union General Hospital teaches young girls about human trafficking and how to identify it
- 49ers impressive turnaround sparks Super Bowl appearance
- PHOTOS: Super Bowl footballs ready for Miami
- SPD officers rescue paralyzed man from Cedar Grove house fire
- 49ers’ RB Tevin Coleman ‘expected to have a chance’ to play in Super Bowl LIV