UPDATE: (1/15/2020) MADISON PARISH, La. — The Walnut Bayou Water System has rescinded a boil advisory that was issued on January 9.
The water has been deemed safe for use by the Louisiana Department of Health.
ORIGINAL: (1/9/2020) MADISON PARISH, La. — The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a boil advisory for all of their customers after a 12″ line experienced a blow out, according to the water system.
All customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, November 26th
- Tik Tok creators use original songs and art to make viral “Ratatouille” Musical
- FoodBanks have feed thousands of families, college students since March
- COVID-19 pandemic drives more business to Country Vittles for Thanksgiving meals
- What sets Saints QB’s Drew Brees and Taysom Hill apart?