UPDATE: MADISON PARISH, La. (1/7/2020) — The Walnut Bayou Water System has rescinded the boil advisory issued on December 30, 2019.
According to the water system, samples have been deemed safe for use by the Office of Public Health.
ORIGINAL: MADISON PARISH, La. (12/30/19) — The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a boil advisory for their customers.
This advisory comes as the system is experiencing problems with the water supply.
Customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- Fake News: A look at what didn’t happen last week
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Matt Flynn talks LSU’s Season Opener