UPDATE: MADISON PARISH, La. (1/7/2020) — The Walnut Bayou Water System has rescinded the boil advisory issued on December 30, 2019.
According to the water system, samples have been deemed safe for use by the Office of Public Health.
ORIGINAL: MADISON PARISH, La. (12/30/19) — The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a boil advisory for their customers.
This advisory comes as the system is experiencing problems with the water supply.
Customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration