UPDATE: (12/17/19) MADISON PARISH, La. — The Walnut Bayou Water System has rescinded the boil advisory that was issued on December 12.
Samples have been deemed safe for use.
ORIGINAL: (12/12/19) MADISON PARISH, La. — The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a boil advisory for their customers.
According to the water system, they are experiencing problems with the water supply.
They want to remind all of their customers to boil the water for ONE FULL minute before use.
- George Kittle: From fifth-round pick to Pro Bowler
- Javonte Smart Scores 20 as LSU Earns Road Win at Ole Miss, 80-76
- 13 year-old, 14-year old charged in early morning shooting in Lafayette
- LSU Women’s Hoops Host No. 11 Kentucky in “We Back Pat” Game
- New Iberia City Councilwoman arrested on DWI, child endangerment charges