UPDATE: (12/17/19) MADISON PARISH, La. — The Walnut Bayou Water System has rescinded the boil advisory that was issued on December 12.
Samples have been deemed safe for use.
ORIGINAL: (12/12/19) MADISON PARISH, La. — The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a boil advisory for their customers.
According to the water system, they are experiencing problems with the water supply.
They want to remind all of their customers to boil the water for ONE FULL minute before use.
- 4 suspects arrested in connection with SAU student’s death, 2 of the suspects are on the current football team roster
- BREAKING: GAC to Suspend all Sports Competition through December 31
- Concerned staff at Tensas Parish Detention Center meets with warden, sheriff; employee says “nothing will change”
- Former Louisiana Tech star Darryl Lewis shares his experiences in new role of safeties coach at El Dorado
- Football Friday Night 2-A-Days Preview: El Dorado Wildcats