JACKSON PARISH, La. — The Vixen West Water System has issued a system-wide boil advisory.
According to the water system, the advisory affects all customers.
Water samples have been collected and will be submitted to the Office of Public Health on Wednesday, February 17, 2020.
- Hobby Lobby temporarily closing all stores, will furlough ‘nearly all store employees’
- Search underway for Kennedy family member, her 8-year-old son after canoe accident
- Police: Louisiana man charged with murder in father’s death
- Louisiana hospitals, medical staff stretched thin amid virus
- Louisiana Democratic Party Extends DNC Delegate Selection Deadlines