LASALLE PARISH, La. — The Tullos Water System has issued a partial boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the water system, all customers on East Hebert Street to Highway 84 East, including all adjoining roads, are affected.
A water sample has been taken and sent to the Office of Public Health’s State Regional Laboratory for testing. The advisory will remain in effect until the sample has been cleared.
Affected customers are reminded to boil their water for ONE FULL minute before use.
- Sheridan teacher arrested, accused of possessing computer child pornography involving a Union County teen
- El Dorado couple spreads Halloween cheer with skeleton battle display in their front yard
- In video classes teachers parse clues to student wellbeing
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Louisiana House stalls bill to rework sports organization