UPDATE: UNION PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Tri-Water System has rescinded its boil advisory issued on 02/21/20. The water has been deemed safe.
ORIGINAL: UNION PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Tri-Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
This advisory comes after a water main was damaged.
Customers along the following roads are affected:
- Alexander Road
- Blair Road
- Davis Road
- Zion Hill
- Cypress Creek
- Websters Bluff
- Barr Road
- Masonic Road
- Scenic Drive
- Sandfield Road
- Abey Lane
- Denton Road
- Highway 15
All affected customers are asked to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Disney adopts ‘gender inclusive’ rules, revamps park dress code for cast members
- City of West Monroe Board of Aldermen enters into an agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice
- BOIL ADVISORY: Walnut Bayou Water issues partial boil advisory
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine temporarily paused, Health officials say vaccine is still effective