TULLOS, La. — The Town of Tullos has issued a system-wide boil advisory.
The advisory comes after repairs were made to an elevated tank.
All customers are affected by this advisory and are asked to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split
- 1 year later: twin cities almost fully recovered from Easter 2020 tornado
- Rising Mississippi River to close wildlife management area
- Louisiana’s latest legislative session moves past pandemic
- Judge: No work on entertainment pier as lawsuit is pending