TULLOS, La. — The Town of Tullos has issued a boil advisory for a portion of its customers.
The advisory comes due to a main line leak that needs to be repaired.
The following areas are affected by the advisory:
- Highway 125 South beginning at West Hebert Street, continuing south to Highway 125 and all adjoining roads
- U.S. 84 and all adjoining roads
All affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- No. 5 Aggies Win Defensive Tussle, 20-7
- The rivalry continues for ULM and ULL as the Cajuns visit Malone Stadium
- Network upgrades for Comcast coming to Monroe; Puts Monroe is a 100% digital market
- Women’s Hoops Loses Opener To BYU
- “GIVING TUESDAY”: Food Bank of NELA trying to raise 55,000 meals in one day