TULLOS, La. — The Town of Tullos has issued a boil advisory for a portion of its customers.
The advisory comes due to a main line leak that needs to be repaired.
The following areas are affected by the advisory:
- Highway 125 South beginning at West Hebert Street, continuing south to Highway 125 and all adjoining roads
- U.S. 84 and all adjoining roads
All affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- ‘All I can do is do better,’ Teen shares social media troubles, hopes to help other young girls before it’s too late
- #15 LSU Softball falls in Game One at NC State
- #3 LSU Gymnastics finishes sixth at NCAA Championships
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants