UPDATE: (1/14/2020) FARMERVILLE, La. — The Sardis Water system has rescinded the boil advisory issued on January 6, 2020.
The water has been deemed safe for use by the Louisiana Department of Health.
ORIGINAL: (1/6/2020) FARMERVILLE, La. — The Sardis Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the water system, the advisory comes as crews repair a water main.
If you live in the following areas, you are affected:
- Pint Road
- Pleasure Island Road and adjoining roads
- Highway 15 and adjoining roads
All affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Facebook banning ads for gun accessories until after Inauguration Day
- ULM looks to avoid sweep against the lady red wolves of Arkansas State
- Louisiana Tech looking to sweep the road runners of UTSA
- ULM adds Warhawk alum, Alonzo Hampton, to Terry Bowden’s staff as Assistant Head Coach
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina