UPDATE: (1/14/2020) FARMERVILLE, La. — The Sardis Water system has rescinded the boil advisory issued on January 6, 2020.
The water has been deemed safe for use by the Louisiana Department of Health.
ORIGINAL: (1/6/2020) FARMERVILLE, La. — The Sardis Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the water system, the advisory comes as crews repair a water main.
If you live in the following areas, you are affected:
- Pint Road
- Pleasure Island Road and adjoining roads
- Highway 15 and adjoining roads
All affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping
- Louisiana Delta Community College host Crappie University to over 100 fishermen
- Troubles mount for Shreveport man charged with murder
- Appeals challenge scrapping of Louisiana Medicaid contracts
- The Food Bank of NELA raised money for those who struggle with hunger