UPDATE: (1/14/2020) FARMERVILLE, La. — The Sardis Water system has rescinded the boil advisory issued on January 6, 2020.
The water has been deemed safe for use by the Louisiana Department of Health.
ORIGINAL: (1/6/2020) FARMERVILLE, La. — The Sardis Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the water system, the advisory comes as crews repair a water main.
If you live in the following areas, you are affected:
- Pint Road
- Pleasure Island Road and adjoining roads
- Highway 15 and adjoining roads
All affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- LDH attributing fourth death to MIS-C on Monday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as a new week begins
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 562 new cases, 24 new deaths on Monday
- Relatives say Bossier City man shot by police suffered from mental illness
- Florida hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says